friendsofudvdr.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFL 2020 has been underway

Go down

AFL 2020 has been underway Empty AFL 2020 has been underway

Post by Alby Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:04 am

Yes ….
We are up to round 9 ...The Cats have 4 or 5 wins and a couple of losses. It is Gary Ablet jnr's last season and he has played a couple of blinders … pity no one there to witness it.
Andrews Sydney boys are in the doldrums.... in the lower part of the ladder. Geelong is up in 3rd position.
Honestly, the games aren't anything to get exited about guys. Very low scoring I'm afraid. a lot of defensive pressure style of game …. It makes it quite an ugly spectacle. Any team could win on the day.
And due to covid in Victoria worse than other states.... all games are played in 'hubs' in Perth, Brisbane and Sydney. Nothing in Melbourne or Geelong. Nothat it really matters.. the games would be played in empty stadiums. Supporters are allowed in the interstate ones... lucky bastards !
I'll rustle up some highlights.... They will be Geelong games since I doubt Andrew will want to see any Sydney games... heh heh...!
Alby
Alby

Back to top Go down