friendsofudvdr.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why my Mac refused to install Pavtube software?

Go down

Why my Mac refused to install Pavtube software? Empty Why my Mac refused to install Pavtube software?

Post by Doris014 Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:16 am

Hi mates! I would like to share my experience of how to avoid “unidentified developer” problem when installing apps on Mac.

Generally it’s because your Mac is set to only accept apps from AppStore. It’s very easy to change to make it accept any software download by yourself.

Here is how:

1. Launch System Preferences from the Apple menu

2. Choose "Security & Privacy" and then click the "General" tab, followed by clicking the lock icon in the corner to unlock the settings

3. Look for "Allow applications downloaded from" and choose "Anywhere"

4. Accept the security warning and allow

5. You can now launch any app from any location or developer

Why my Mac refused to install Pavtube software? Xallow-anywhere-applications.jpg.pagespeed.ic.K78O59NN6_

Now just visit www.pavtube.cn to download the trial version, or log in your account on Pavtube to download retail version that you paid for, you can install them smoothly.

Note: Pavtube DVD Ripper and iMedia Converter for Mac are available on AppStore. However the AppStore version will not break protected discs as requested by Apple. In more cases, if you want to backup a protected disc, pls contact dvdsupport@pavtube.com or dvdmacsupport@pavtube.com for an official license.
Doris014
Doris014
Pavtube
Pavtube

http://www.multipelife.com/

Back to top Go down