friendsofudvdr.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yongnuo RF605 Flash Trigger Announced

2 posters

Go down

Yongnuo RF605 Flash Trigger Announced Empty Yongnuo RF605 Flash Trigger Announced

Post by SithTracy Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:17 pm

More interesting affordable products from Yongnuo. Not sure the Photography section is taking off here, but adding the info anyway:

YONGNUO – RF605 – Flash Trigger Announced (Source:Flash Havoc)
SithTracy
SithTracy

Back to top Go down

Yongnuo RF605 Flash Trigger Announced Empty Re: Yongnuo RF605 Flash Trigger Announced

Post by SavageNFS Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:33 pm

I've been slacking as usual...however, I did want to say thank you to Sith for recommending the Yongnou Speedlite YN568EXII to me. We used it for Homecoming pics (well, the wife did) and it performed very well. Thank you. I'm very happy with it.
SavageNFS
SavageNFS

http://www.sandboxgamers.com

Back to top Go down

Yongnuo RF605 Flash Trigger Announced Empty Re: Yongnuo RF605 Flash Trigger Announced

Post by SithTracy Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:19 pm

Glad it worked out, Savage. I don't use TTL so the manual Yongnuo's work awesome for me. I do have the YN568EX (original) and I never use it anymore. About the only thing I don't like on Yongnuo is the focus assist beam is off center on the frame for every one I ever had. Other than that, no complaints.
SithTracy
SithTracy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down