friendsofudvdr.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 volt adapter

2 posters

Go down

21 volt adapter Empty 21 volt adapter

Post by leseil612 Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:52 pm

I bought an 18 volt cordless drill (NOT ONE OF THE KNOWN AND TRUSTED NAMES) but it came with two battery packs and it worked perfectly. Just one and a half weeks after the one year guarantee ran out the adapter packed in, The drill and both battery packs have had hardly any use but they will be useless unless I can get another charger. It is Input 220/240 volts with Output of 21 volts dc. Any thoughts on where I might get a replacement. The place from which I bought it and even the Chinese manufacturer failed to answer my emails. So much for customer service.
leseil612
leseil612

Back to top Go down

21 volt adapter Empty Re: 21 volt adapter

Post by satrat Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:03 pm

leseil612 wrote:I bought an 18 volt cordless drill (NOT ONE OF THE KNOWN AND TRUSTED NAMES) but it came with two battery packs and it worked perfectly. Just one and a half weeks after the one year guarantee ran out the adapter packed in, The drill and both battery packs have had hardly any use but they will be useless unless I can get another charger. It is Input 220/240 volts with Output of 21 volts dc. Any thoughts on where I might get a replacement. The place from which I bought it and even the Chinese manufacturer failed to answer my emails. So much for customer service.
Hi Les what make is your drill
satrat
satrat

Back to top Go down

Post by leseil612 Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:08 pm

Hi Dave
It just says DIY essentials on one side of the drill and CORDLESS HAMMER DRILL Model 283639 on the other side
leseil612
leseil612

Back to top Go down

Post by satrat Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:03 pm

leseil612 wrote:Hi Dave
It just says DIY essentials on one side of the drill and CORDLESS HAMMER DRILL Model 283639 on the other side

Hi Les done some searching on the net and nothing sorry mate you might have to bite the bullet on this one Crying or Very sad 
satrat
satrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum