friendsofudvdr.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

general chat

2 posters

Go down

general chat Empty general chat

Post by leseil612 Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:38 pm

Just when I was back in full health and wishing to correspond with my favourite cyber friends on my favourite web site (The only one that I post on actually) I hit a snag with my new garden office. Since I last posted I have been totally unable to get onto the internet, as I stated on my last visit, I had moved the router and got onto the internet, alas it was just for a short time on that one day and then nothing. I have since bought a new Turbo G PCI Adapter and I now get four or five bar strength all the time. I will just close now as I want to post a joke that I was told yesterday. Oh by the way (I am talking to the two A's Alby and Andrew) would you like to discuss cricket. Actually I was at Durham watching the match but at 100 plus for 1 I decided to leave to start the long journey home you can guess how sick I was feeling when I decided to put the car radio on and heard that Oz were 5 wickets down. cest la vis.
leseil612
leseil612

Back to top Go down

general chat Empty Re: general chat

Post by sanshoe Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:03 am

Thanks Les, but do you have to rub it in....ROTFLMAO 

Glad your back online, I read the joke good one.
sanshoe
sanshoe
Extreme contributor
Extreme contributor

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum