friendsofudvdr.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It will not go away.

2 posters

Go down

It will not go away. Empty It will not go away.

Post by leseil612 Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:36 am

HELP NEEDED

I had Nero 10 Multimedia suite on my computer for quite a long, long time but I hardly ever use it so I decided to to take it off I rarely back-up a DVD anymore and if the need arises I use DVD Fab. So I used the uninstall programme in Control Panel to remove it. I have long since realised that this does not remove all items in the registry so as usual I went into REGEDIT entered FIND and told it to look for all things NERO. Well I have been deleting Nero entries from the registry for four days off and on, I must have deleted HUNDREDS of entries but there appears to be no end to them. I can only think that when I start up my machine each day somehow Nero has managed to but all the entries back into my registry. Ther is no sign of the programme on my disc drives but these registry entries are endless........Any help would be much appreciated. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
leseil612
leseil612

Back to top Go down

It will not go away. Empty Re: It will not go away.

Post by satrat Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:36 pm

leseil612 wrote:HELP NEEDED

I had Nero 10 Multimedia suite on my computer for quite a long, long time but I hardly ever use it so I decided to to take it off I rarely back-up a DVD anymore and if the need arises I use DVD Fab. So I used the uninstall programme in Control Panel to remove it. I have long since realised that this does not remove all items in the registry so as usual I went into REGEDIT entered FIND and told it to look for all things NERO. Well I have been deleting Nero entries from the registry for four days off and on, I must have deleted HUNDREDS of entries but there appears to be no end to them. I can only think that when I start up my machine each day somehow Nero has managed to but all the entries back into my registry. Ther is no sign of the programme on my disc drives but these registry entries are endless........Any help would be much appreciated. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Hi Les just been checking on google about your problem and it's rife what I can gather somewhere along the line something has got corrupted but nobody's coming up with a sure fire solution I found this program hope it helps and removes nero have a good read if your not happy don't use it

http://download.cnet.com/Revo-Uninstaller/3000-2096_4-10687648.html?tag=mncol
satrat
satrat

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum