friendsofudvdr.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Podcasts do you listen to ??

2 posters

Go down

What Podcasts do you listen to ?? Empty What Podcasts do you listen to ??

Post by Alby Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:43 am

Hi Guys,
Just in case you don't listen to music aaalll the time..... If the footy or cricket is on I'll have it in the background on the radio.
I am more frequently playing a podcast while driving or in the garden .... more than I used to...

The Howie Games - An Aussie bloke interviewing international & local sport icons
Lore
Haunted Places

Those three are all I can fit on my blasted iphone... No I don't use spotify...

Do you ? if so... what ??

AL
Alby
Alby

Back to top Go down

What Podcasts do you listen to ?? Empty Re: What Podcasts do you listen to ??

Post by SithTracy Thu May 20, 2021 12:16 am

I pretty much stream new music on Spotify, and occasionally spin up a tech or photography podcast, but it is not a regular thing for me.

I'm not watching much TV these days either (other than sports NHL Hockey and MLB Baseball)... The Hawks are rebuilding... out of the playoffs again. My White Sox in Chicago are looking great in the baseball arena, but it's early and the season is long.
SithTracy
SithTracy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alby Thu May 20, 2021 7:08 am

My usual is talkback radio in the car but it can get a bit dull ... I don't do spotify. I listen to my stuff on a memory stick . Still watch a bit of TV... but only a handful of shows .... watch some paranormal shows given to me...
Try to watch some footy.... It's getting confusing with some rule changes... not as appealing. I think I'm getting old !! Ha Ha !!
I'll post some footy highlights shortly... Our Geelong Cats are going a bit better after a slow start to the season. Injuries didn't help . We are still in the premiership window. We traded to get some very good players to give us that chance.... After next season I think we will do a rebuild..
Alby
Alby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum