friendsofudvdr.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sport seemed like a good idea at the time

Go down

Sport seemed like a good idea at the time Empty Sport seemed like a good idea at the time

Post by leseil612 Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:54 pm

I don't remember whether I posted this at the time but I have had both knees replaced with titanium ones. The surgeon said, "I bet that you were a keen sportsman in your youth" I said. "yes, Football, cricket, golf, squash and cycling". He replied "Seemed like fun at the time didn't it". On the plus side both knees are now brilliant no pain or discomfort at all and I have had them for a long time now.

Windows 10 is getting better and better but I am still a little apprehensive that Microsoft will have something up their sleeve to make us pay in the long run. My second machine is still on Windows 7 Ultimate and I am still wondering whether to put it onto windows 10 or keep it on windows 7 and when they stop supporting 7 just disconnect it from the internet and play with the programmes that I already have on it.

Any thoughts please.
leseil612
leseil612

Back to top Go down