friendsofudvdr.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CloneBD 1.0.4.2 2015-04-15

Go down

CloneBD 1.0.4.2 2015-04-15 Empty CloneBD 1.0.4.2 2015-04-15

CloneBD 1.0.4.2

Download
   http://static.slysoft.com/SetupCloneBD.exe
   1.0.4.2 2015-04-15

improved: rate plotter
       improved: remaining time prediction
       improved: added overhead data to estimation when doing complete copies (in some cases JAR folders are enormous)
       change: make slider automatically adjust to disc size on target page, if destination drive is not the same as source drive.
       change: timeout estimator bar in case a packet could not be retrieved (otherwise Go-button would remain disabled)
       fix: when burning multiple discs in a row, read/write error counts were not reset.
       fix: uncompressed copies had a tendency to overshoot estimated output size. Now estimating video bitrate less conservatively.
       fix: trim paths entered by user, to remove trailing spaces.
       fix: "Go" button sometimes did not refresh correctly, when state changes from disabled to enabled (would appear disabled, until hovered with mouse)
       fix: burner logging crashed and required overly huge memory blocks
       minor fixes and improvements
       updated languages

zebadee
zebadee

http://www.friendsofudvdr.com/

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

CloneBD 1.0.4.2 2015-04-15 :: Comments

SithTracy

Post Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:37 pm by SithTracy

It's great to see the updates coming, but is it reaching a state of usability? Not that I try to rip many BD's, I stopped using that and when I need something, MakeMKV works great.

Back to top Go down

Barough

Post Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:09 am by Barough

It still lacks a LOT of encoder options etc. to make 'proper' x264/MKV rips and such. Tried 2 contact Elby a couple of times regarding this and a few other things but i have NEVER got a reply from them. Sad

It shouldn't be a big thing 4 'em to do since they r using FFmpeg for the A/V encoding parts.

So until they start adding some 'advanced' options so do my vote go to AnyDVD HD + VidCoder.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down