friendsofudvdr.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apple or Google?

3 posters

Go down

Apple or Google? Empty Apple or Google?

Post by zebadee Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:05 pm

Apple or Google? 181xpfur4tamogif
zebadee
zebadee

http://www.friendsofudvdr.com/

Back to top Go down

Apple or Google? Empty Re: Apple or Google?

Post by SithTracy Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:58 pm

I use both! Own a MacBook Pro and Android tablet. Will soon have a ChromeBook. On my WIndows 8.1 Desktop now. I will admit, OS X is my favorite desktop operating system. I wish Apple would let go the reigns a bit and let you put that awesome OS on anything. I cannot/will not purchase an iMac and cannot afford a Mac Pro desktop, so the laptop of choice is the MacBook Pro. I will continue to hobby build desktop PC's. I like iOS too, but I love Android Lollypop right now. Just wish Google could get better apps for it. iOS has more choices, but for my needs (Photography) I have the tools I need on Android. Also, why I like the MacBook Pro.... Nice kit for running Adobe Lightroom. Much better than a bloated/slow Windows laptop. YMMV
SithTracy
SithTracy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alby Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:03 am

Google.
Work has given us all a Nexus 5. works with our outlook emails and certain work apps.
Does the job... I don't worry about personal apps... besides... work won't pay for them.
Just happy I don't have to pay one cent.
Either that or buy one outright and use work SIM or go on a plan get what you want etc and get up to $80 back per month.

Alby
Alby

Back to top Go down

Post by Alby Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:43 am

Wel...I'd been using the work phone... Nexus 5 for the past couple of yrs....  While I got to use it at no charge at all I've had constant updates....Only 1 GB data limit per month..... constantly losing camera and torch....Crappy reception... then finally people on the other end telling me the audio is horrendous and echoey... last straw.. Going in to town tomorrow (RDO) to the Telstra shop...... iphone 6.... Chatted with a couple of work collegues who have the iphone... love it... plus all in the family have them.... so they can help me... plus no charge for texts if to their iphones. I'll get reimbursed up to $80 per month from work.... Just a matter of what package will suit. I'll probably add a small amount extra for insurance in case....
Alby
Alby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down