friendsofudvdr.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to rip Blu-ray/DVD with both stereo and 5.1 surround sound in one go?

Go down

How to rip Blu-ray/DVD with both stereo and 5.1 surround sound in one go? Empty How to rip Blu-ray/DVD with both stereo and 5.1 surround sound in one go?

Post by Doris014 Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:24 am

Question:
“How can I convert Blu-ray sound in one step surround AND stereo? I need the program only for converting Blu-rays for iTunes to watch on TV Sets and on iPads. And I donĀ“t want to convert one film twice.”

Do you also have the same question? How to rip Blu-ray/DVD to stereo and 5.1 surround sound with one conversion?

Here we go!

Launch your Pavtube, hit “format” list and find Apple TV>Apple TV 2/3720P Dolby Digital Pass-through (*.m4v).

Yup it’s a M4V preset, h.264 encoded M4V file is well supported on iPad!

How to rip Blu-ray/DVD with both stereo and 5.1 surround sound in one go? Appletv-stereo-surround-sound

Let’s hit “Settings” icon. You will find a tip saying:
An AC-3 encoded audio track will also be included for Apple TV to pass-through Dolby Digital 5.1 sound, so that it will work in surround sound when Apple TV is connected to audio receiver, and also in stereo when Apple TV is connected with TV only.

How to rip Blu-ray/DVD with both stereo and 5.1 surround sound in one go? Apple-tv-preset-settings

In another word, this preset will output a M4V file with two audio tracks, one stereo track for stereo devices like iPad, one 5.1 track for Apple TV playback. There’s no need to switch audio tracks manually, if you set your Apple TV right and connect audio receivers, it will play 5.1 surround sound automatically Smile

Feel free to visit www.multipelife.com and download a trial ^^flower
Doris014
Doris014
Pavtube
Pavtube

http://www.multipelife.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum