friendsofudvdr.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advert emailed to me.

2 posters

Go down

Advert emailed to me. Empty Advert emailed to me.

Post by Alby Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:30 pm

"Discover How Regular People Around the Globe Are
Growing Taller By
2-4 Inches in Soon As 6 Weeks!"

From Derek J. Boris, M.D.

RE: New Research Makes Growing Taller Possible!!!

Dear Friend,

If you are fed up with your current height and wish to be taller, then I urge you to read this page in its entirety as it WILL change your life!

Let's face it - the world just isn't fair for "shorter" folk.

Tall people have it easier. Research confirms this, but we really didn'tneed it confirmed. We know because we've experienced the flip side all of our lives. We see these tall people and wonder... "Why NOT ME!?"

Well today I'm very excited to tell you there is now REAL HOPE.

After years of extensive research and a major breakthrough, my all-natural grow taller system is putting height control back into the hands of regular people all around the world!

People of all ages, gender, and ethnicity are GROWING taller!
Alby
Alby

Back to top Go down

Advert emailed to me. Empty Re: Advert emailed to me.

Post by leseil612 Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:39 pm

I didn't send it Alby....as I am five feet ten and a half I am neither tall or short so I will just stay as I am..LOL. I had to write my height, as putting half down like this 1/2 doesn't look quite right. What is happening against India how on earth did you let Dhoni and Koli get so many and the old man Tendulka. You do appear to have a great new talent in Henriques. It sounds a Spanish type name which includes virtually all South America. What is his ethnicity, I realise he is well and truly an Aussie now.
leseil612
leseil612

Back to top Go down

Post by Alby Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:39 am

I'm 5'8" approx. and very happy.

The selectors can't pick a side to save themselves mate. 4 pace & and an average spinner ! In India ? Give me a break !! You guys have the upcoming Ashes sewn up !!

it's also our last game here before finals. No we didn't make it. In the team we're playing against a person you might've heard of... Darren Lyons also known as Mr Paparazzi in England. Nice bloke but competitive out on the field. Interesting to see how he bats on Saturday. They're chasing our 280-odd. And I'm still wicketkeeping...

Body will be nice and sore Sunday morning... yet again ha ha !!
Alby
Alby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum