friendsofudvdr.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A love poem

4 posters

Go down

A love poem Empty A love poem

Post by sanshoe Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:37 am

An Australian Love Poem.
(Who said Australians weren't romantic?)
Of course I love ya darlin You're a bloody top-notch bird And when I say you're gorgeous I mean every single word. So ya bum is on the big side I don't mind a bit of flab It means that when I'm ready There's somethin there to grab. So your belly isn't flat no more I tell ya, I don't care So long as when I cuddle ya I can get my arms round there. No Sheila who is your age Has nice round perky breasts Yours just gave in to gravity But I know ya did ya best. I'm tellin' ya the truth now I never tell ya lies I think it’s very sexy, that You've got dimples on ya thighs. I swear on me nana's grave now The moment that we met I thought you was as good as I was ever gonna get. No matter what you look like I'll always love ya dear Now shut up while the cricket's on And fetch another beer.
sanshoe
sanshoe
Extreme contributor
Extreme contributor

Back to top Go down

A love poem Empty Re: A love poem

Post by satrat Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:05 am

sanshoe wrote:An Australian Love Poem.
(Who said Australians weren't romantic?)
Of course I love ya darlin You're a bloody top-notch bird And when I say you're gorgeous I mean every single word. So ya bum is on the big side I don't mind a bit of flab It means that when I'm ready There's somethin there to grab. So your belly isn't flat no more I tell ya, I don't care So long as when I cuddle ya I can get my arms round there. No Sheila who is your age Has nice round perky breasts Yours just gave in to gravity But I know ya did ya best. I'm tellin' ya the truth now I never tell ya lies I think it’s very sexy, that You've got dimples on ya thighs. I swear on me nana's grave now The moment that we met I thought you was as good as I was ever gonna get. No matter what you look like I'll always love ya dear Now shut up while the cricket's on And fetch another beer.

A love poem Grover11

Love it Andrew
satrat
satrat

Back to top Go down

Post by SithTracy Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:06 pm

Awesome!
SithTracy
SithTracy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alby Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:37 pm

You've got us nailed in one there Andrew !!! Ha Ha !!!
Alby
Alby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum