friendsofudvdr.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Birthday Tracy

3 posters

Go down

Happy Birthday Tracy Empty Happy Birthday Tracy

Post by lario48 Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:31 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRACY!!!

Hope You Have/Had A Great Day!!

fireworks gift vacat fireworks
lario48
lario48
Extreme contributor
Extreme contributor

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Tracy Empty Re: Happy Birthday Tracy

Post by SithTracy Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:19 am

Thanks, Larry! I don't pop in here as much as I used to. Had the COVID from mid Jan to early Feb... Brutal. Really went after my lungs and I was off work quite a while. The wife had it worse than me, kids maybe had the sniffles. House is all recovered now.

Hope everyone is well!
SithTracy
SithTracy

Back to top Go down

Post by lario48 Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:40 am

Hey Tracy.You're quite welcome. Sorry to hear about your family's bout with COVID. Has anyone got the vaccination there. I registered to get an appointment, however, no luck yet.

Hope everyone remains well. Stay as safe as you can.

Take care,
Larry
lario48
lario48
Extreme contributor
Extreme contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SithTracy Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:57 pm

Can't get the vaccine for 3-6 months after having it. Parents in AL got it, mother-in-law got it... all with both shots. Mom had some nasty side affects that interacted with her rheumatoid arthritis meds, but those issues seemed to have passed.
SithTracy
SithTracy

Back to top Go down

Post by lario48 Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:58 pm

I was finally able to make an appointment. I'm getting my first vaccination today. Stay safe.
lario48
lario48
Extreme contributor
Extreme contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alby Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:14 am

Hi Guys !!
Tracy ...
So sorry I missed your birthday mate.
Been dang busy and having firewall issues....
Wow ... Hope you and the missus both fully recovered.....
We're almost due for our shots... chatted to a couple of the guys here after their shots.... knocked them around a few days afterwards....
Larry, how was your shot...?
Alby
Alby

Back to top Go down

Post by lario48 Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:27 am

Hey Alby, long time no hear from. Got my 1st vaccination last friday. I went to a drive-thru at the County Fairgrounds. My arm got just a little sore that night. I get my second vaccination on April 9th. Nothing to it. No side effects. No problem.
lario48
lario48
Extreme contributor
Extreme contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SithTracy Thu May 20, 2021 12:10 am

Well gents, I am fully vaccinated now... Having some minor issues with joint pain two weeks after my second dose, but I'm alive and kickin'... that's all that matters... Pre-ordered the new live Joe @ The Ryman on CD and Blu-ray... Looking forward to that and the hopes of live music again. Other than that, not much else going on...

My eldest daughter graduated college a couple weeks back... Highest honors, member of Sigma Pi Sigma (Physics National Honors Society)... that was her major with a minor in mathematics. She took two jobs out of college... One part time in her field and another full time job as a project manager. With COVID still around she decided to take a year off before going on to grad school. You never know if they will follow-through, but I hope she does. She is moving to Milwaukee this weekend and starts her job in early June (she is doing the part time job now with ZERO-G).

Hope you guys are doing well.
SithTracy
SithTracy

Back to top Go down

Post by lario48 Thu May 20, 2021 12:38 am

Hey Tracy. I'm doing well. Fully vaccinated, as well. No side effects whatsoever. I pre-ordered Joe's new album too. Mostly same songs as "Royal Tea", just live at The Ryman.
Sounds like your daughter is doing really well. Congrats!@ Must take after her Mom  Very Happy

Take Care. Stay Safe,
Larry
lario48
lario48
Extreme contributor
Extreme contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alby Thu May 20, 2021 5:05 am

G'day Gents !!
Sorry to say I'm not.... and it's nothing to do with worry over blood clotting etc.... Just had my flu jab so I have to wait for a couple of weeks before the covid shot.
Great stuff with the daughter there Tracy. My girls take after the missus as well ... thank goodness !
How far away is Milwaukee from your place Tracy...?
I'll wait for JB's album to get down here...
Alby
Alby

Back to top Go down

Post by SithTracy Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:30 am

Hey gents! Good to hear from you guys. Wish I had the time to check in more. Youngest graduated from HS last weekend and had a house-full. She has decided to take a year off and wait until things get back to normal before college. She does not want to chance virtual learning again since her entire senior year at HS was virtual as well as the best part of her junior year (prom time). We are hoping she will commit to taking a few classes at a local college... She graduated HS with honors as well.

Hope you're on the mend, Al... Milwaukee is about an hour or so drive away from my home. Went up to the kids apartment today to bring her more stuff from home and went out for lunch. Was a nice HOT day... 90 degrees (32.2 C). We are in severe drought conditions here.

Fixing my joint pain with Tumeric, seems to be doing the trick.

Have watched the blu-ray for the new Joe live at the empty theater in Nashville. Sounded pretty good. Sadly he is not coming around here. Pre-ordered that new blues kid's sophomore album "662"... Kingfish. I really enjoyed his first album (got it for Xmas). We were going to see him and JoAnne Taylor Shaw in 2020, but COVID killed those shows.

May try to take in a baseball game or two this summer, both the White Sox and Brewers (and *gasp*, The Cubs) are doing well.

Think I will call it a night as it is nearing mid-night here. All my best, guys!

PS - Not sure if my kids take after their mom, or the delivery guy! Laughing
SithTracy
SithTracy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alby Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:39 pm

Drought??
No good mate. Just prior to the weekend we copped an Antarctic blast. Ice cold wind and rains from the southerly region. A fair wack of flooding ensured... along with a lot of damage and power outages around the state from falling trees. We had the tail of it here around the Geelong region thank goodness. The weekend has calmed down. Spent yesterday(Saturday) helping Emily's partner look at cars in the morning. then after lunch around to Mum in laws to check her stormwater pipes... then today garden maintenance at daughters rental.
tomorrow I'll fire up the wood fired oven ... it's Queens birthday public holiday.
Have my first covid shot this Friday. Still have a number of restrictions . Football will have reduced attendance Friday night. Geelong is going well. I'll post the highlights shortly.
I hate training via zoom so I can empathise with your daughter Tracy.
Still waiting on JB live album availability.
It's a bit after 11.30pm here... time for my bed now.... ha ha !!
Stay safe guys. and I'll shoot some more lines in aday or so.

OO ROO

AL

Alby
Alby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down