friendsofudvdr.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Blood moon ???? - Lunar eclipse

2 posters

Go down

Super Blood moon ???? - Lunar eclipse Empty Super Blood moon ???? - Lunar eclipse

Post by Alby Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:57 am

I wish !!!!
Moonrise.... NO !!! Rotten cloud in the way...
Lunar eclipse etc happening between 11:30 and midnight tonight down here in Geelong, Victoria...
Got this horrible horrible feeling the cloud will still be around... that's if I can stay awake....
I'll get my gear ready... just in case....
Alby
Alby

Back to top Go down

Super Blood moon ???? - Lunar eclipse Empty Re: Super Blood moon ???? - Lunar eclipse

Post by SithTracy Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:42 pm

We were going to be able to see a partial, but cloud cover prevented it from happening here in the upper mid-west.
SithTracy
SithTracy

Back to top Go down

Super Blood moon ???? - Lunar eclipse Empty Re: Super Blood moon ???? - Lunar eclipse

Post by Alby Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:27 pm

G'day Tracy
Actually fell asleep on the couch. Woke up at 11:30. a lot of cloud still around.... Camera wasn't set up. Went back inside.... locked doors etc.. decided to open the blinds for on last look.... bang! A break in the clouds gave me approx 5 minutes of viewing pleasure. Not clear enough for a good photo shoot.... Poured a small whiskey, toasted and thanked the gods ha ha ! ... then off to bed. Bloody tired here at work though.
Alby
Alby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down