friendsofudvdr.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFL Finals

Go down

AFL Finals Empty AFL Finals

Post by Alby Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:33 am

Geelong finished 2nd on the ladder to Adelaide(1st). Sydney was 6th. Sydney kept it's winning streak going with a demolition job on Essendon in one of the elimination finals.
The Cats was up against Richmond.... Oh boy..... Not wanting call it sour grapes... They nailed us in the last qtr.... which was fair enough... The issue I have is... the higher of the two teams gets to play the final at home.... not so when it comes to Geelong... The game was played up in Melbourne in front of a massive crowd of screaming Tiger supporters.
Aah well....
Here we go.... Tonight !!! The Geelong Cats vs Sydney Swans..... While I feel that Sydney has it over Geelong and should win..... Geelong will bring a couple of players into the game that should've been in last week... I'm just hoping they make it a close game... and a better effort than last week. Tip is Sydney to win..... damn it !!
Highlights from last week.... incl a close one..

WestCoast Eagles vs Port Adelaide Power. Scores level at full time. Game went into extra time.... here we go..

Alby
Alby

Back to top Go down