friendsofudvdr.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Short Jokes

2 posters

Go down

Short Jokes Empty Short Jokes

Post by leseil612 Wed May 16, 2012 4:13 pm

Now on sale at IKEA - LESBIAN beds, no nuts or screwing involved, it's all tongue and groove...

A Muslim has been shot in the head with a starting pistol; police say it's definitely race related...

Due to a water shortage in Ireland , Dublin swimming baths have announced they are closing lanes 7 and 8....

I got a letter from Screw Fix Direct thanking me for my interest, but explaining they were not a dating agency...

Paddy thought his new girlfriend might be the one but after looking through her knicker drawer and finding a nurse's outfit, a French maids outfit, and a police woman's uniform, he finally decided If she can't hold down a job, she's not for him.

Paddy is doing some roofing work for Murphy. He nears the top of the ladder and starts shaking and going dizzy. He calls down to Murphy and says "I tink I will ave
to go home, I've come all over giddy and feel sick." Murphy asks "Ave yer got vertigo?"
Paddy replies "No I only live round the corner."

Well they made me laugh, I removed two that were a little too blue.

lol!

leseil612
leseil612

Back to top Go down

Short Jokes Empty Re: Short Jokes

Post by alan1476 Sun May 20, 2012 10:53 pm

Dont worry Les, I laughed. Rolling Eyes
alan1476
alan1476

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum