friendsofudvdr.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashampoo Snap5

Go down

Ashampoo Snap5 Empty Ashampoo Snap5

Post by leseil612 Fri May 24, 2013 3:35 pm

I Have the above programme (I don't know why as the Snipping tool in windows 7 does what I mainly use Ashampoo Snap 5 for). One thing is irritating me though and I will not rest until I have fathomed it (with your help). I will then probably take Snap 5 off. The problem is that the programme starts up every time I boot up my computer. I have tried to stop the automatic start-up by using "CrapCleaner" but that only succeeded in stopping it for one session. I then tried through "System Mechanic", this is my newly adopted windows management programme, I can recommend System Mechanic. Sys Mech seemed to cure the problem until one day I decided to use Snap 5 and started it up from the execution file in the Ashampoo\Snap files folder. The next day I booted up my machine and would you believe it Snap 5 had started up at boot-up again and now my System Mechanic programme no longer shows it in the list of Startup programmes. Any help guys.

This a constant problem with Ashampoo their product are reasonably prices but they always include code in their setup that means adverts from them are always popping up. It must be a German thing as Nero are just the same.
leseil612
leseil612

Back to top Go down